Our workshops and catalyst services are the fastest way to upgrade your digital savvy. These interactive sessions are designed to engage and converse with participants about their technology use and how to take it to the next level.
Excellent for community organizations or businesses offering employee training, each workshop is 1.5-4 hours in length covering your ideal combination of our core modules:
Savvy Starters: Computer Basics
We will help you take the anxiety out of technology, demystify the tech in your life, and enable you to feel confident with your devices. This class is the perfect starter to help people gain practical and empowering knowledge about common technology.
Digital You: Protect and Promote
This is your practical guide to personal online safety, identity protection, and your personal or professional growth. Considerate it a digital training course in navigating the information superhighway.
- Safety First:
- How to protect yourself, your data and, how to spot a scam.
- Which Platforms should you use?
- What is safe to post?
- Visibility: Who can see your posts?
- What gets deleted, and what stays forever?
- The cloud, bots, crawlers, and trolls. Demystifying tech terms.
- The FUN Stuff!
- Resources. Resources Resources. “Promote” yourself via further education and learning. This has nothing to do with advertising and everything to do with personal learning and growth.
- Professional opportunities: Networking and digital tools to accomplish your career goals.
- Just for fun! Pursuing hobbies and interests online.
- Tools! From free to professional grade.
So You Want to be a YouTube Star?
Doing business online and how to be a social media influencer.
Whether its a hobby, a side gig, or a full career ambition, we will show you how your can build a business or be a social media influencer.
- Why do you want to have an online presence? Determining your goals.
- More than a YouTuber: promoting your business (from construction to Etsy to Amazon drop shipping, we’ll show you how.)
- Defining and growing your audience: Targeting is key. Two ways: Hustle (organic growth) and Paid (through advertising).
- Tools of the trade: From free to professional grade, we will introduce tools to help you move forward.
Is there an app for that?
Finding and using resources both digitally and in the real world.
This is a fun workshop aimed to help participants identify creative ways to achieve their goals and passions. What can your technology do for you?
- Safety first: Apps and resources that protect you online.
- Social Media: The pros and cons. Figure out which platforms are for you, and what others are using.
- Health tools: There are many ways to improve your health with the assistance of apps and online programs.
- Career tools: Find a job! There are many creative ways to find a job or make a living using a basic computer and internet connection.
- Education: From free to four-year, there are infinite ways to learn a skill or vocation using technology as a resource.
- Hobby tech: Using technology to enhance your favorite pastime.
Let’s go deep! Catalyst services are one-on-one coaching, training, strategy, or program improvement time where Digital Bridges focuses on your needs, goals, and outcomes. We are your digital and program coaches.
This is great for:
- Individuals who need tech tutoring to get them started.
- Businesses looking to grow their digital presence or improve their technology systems.
- Community Organizations or Nonprofit programs looking to improve their outcomes via smart, effective changes to their existing programs.
- Employee training that goes deeper than our core workshops.